Holcim Philippines, Inc.
- Holcim Philippines, Inc. is the leading cement manufacturer in the Philippines
- It employs over 1,700 employees in four plants spread across the archipelago.
- It has a 40-year old history that dates back to its beginnings in Hi Cement Corporation, Davao Union Cement Corporation, Bacnotan Cement Corporation and Alsons Cement Corporation.
- It operates in 4 major plants - one in La Union, another in Bulacan, a third in Davao City and the Lugait Plant in Misamis Oriental.
- The plants account for a total installed clinker production capacity per year of 6.5 million metric tons and annual cement production capacity of 7.7 million metric tons.
- Holcim employs state-of-the-art technologies in its ready mix concrete operations. It operates ready mix concrete plants in Taguig and Parañaque.