Keeping our workplaces safe for people and partners
We took quick actions to ensure our sites will be safe from Covid 19 and regularly communicated these to our people and business partners.
The following were released to inform our partners about our company's health and safety measures against Covid-19.
- 27 January 2020: Health Advisory on New Coronavirus
- 11 March 2020: Security and Resilience Advisory on Covid-19
- 18 March 2020: Self-assessment for Risk of Covid-19
- 31 March 2020: Health Advisory on Mental Health and Psychosocial Considerations During Covid-19 Outbreak
- 12 May 2020: Business Resumption Protocols
- 20 May 2020: Daily Health Self-Declaration
Supporting our people
The government's measures to contain the spread of Covid-19 has slowed business activity with our company among those affected. Despite this, we provided support to our people to somehow ease their financial concerns. Among the assistance provided were continuation of employee benefits including much-needed health benefits, release half of 13th month pay in April as scheduled, care packages to all employees, cash assistance to employees under probation without leave credits, flexible work arrangements in the first week of the enhanced community quarantine.
The company is also continuing its people development programs through virtual learning platform Percipio. Digital tools have also been provided to ensure regular communications among people and facilitate employee transactions.